What are my licensing responsibilities?

Because we are a recording company, we can provide you with the musical performance as well as the production license that accompanies it. To be in accordance with all musical licensing laws, you must also obtain a license for the musical composition. Unfortunately, we do not provide this aspect.

The composition license can be obtained by contacting either your local music rights society (ASCAP, BMI or SESAC for the USA, PRS for the UK, BUMA for the Netherlands etc.) or the publisher of the individual song.

Was this information helpful?